Important Passport Information
Salem County Clerk
The County Clerk in the State of New Jersey is a county-wide elected Constitutional Officer. The County Clerk is responsible for the administration of a broad range of services including the filing and recording of all documents affecting real estate ownership and transfer, the processing of US Passport applications, assisting individuals who wish to become a Notary Public, issuance of County ID Cards, filing of Business Trade Names, and the supervision of elections.
Dale A. Cross
Salem County Clerk’s Office
110 Fifth St., Suite 200
Salem, NJ 08079
(856) 935-7510 x8605
See the 2021
County Holiday Schedule
Election PDF Forms & Info
- Voter Registration (pdf)
- Solicitud de Inscripción de Votante (pdf)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application (pdf)
- Solicitud De Boleta Para Votar Por Correo (pdf)
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form (pdf)
- Formulario de Declaración de Afiliación Partidaria (pdf)
- Opt Out Form (pdf)
- Signatures Needed (excel)
- County Petition (pdf)
- Municipal Petition (pdf)
- County Committee Petition (pdf)
News & Events
Deadline is October 12th at 9pm at: Salem County Board of Elections. Please view post for voter registration form downloads.
View this post to see the Willow Grove Fire District 2, Special Fire Election Official Results.
Please view this post to download the Gubernatorial/Governor Statements.