Salem County Clerk
The County Clerk in the State of New Jersey is a county-wide elected Constitutional Officer. The County Clerk is responsible for the administration of a broad range of services including the filing and recording of all documents affecting real estate ownership and transfer, the processing of US Passport applications, assisting individuals who wish to become a Notary Public, issuance of County ID Cards, filing of Business Trade Names, and the supervision of elections.
Dale A. Cross
Salem County Clerk’s Office
110 Fifth St., Suite 200
Salem, NJ 08079
(856) 935-7510 x8605
Election PDF Forms & Info
- Vote by Mail FAQ
- Voter Registration (pdf)
- Solicitud de Inscripción de Votante (pdf)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application (pdf)
- Solicitud De Boleta Para Votar Por Correo (pdf)
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form
- Formulario de Declaración de Afiliación Partidaria
- 2020-2021 Signatures Needed
- County Petitions
See the 2021
County Holiday Schedule
News & Events
This District has received an application for a Dept. of the Army permit for a PSE&G dredging/de-silting project.
See post for the list of holiday closures.
Every active registered voter in New Jersey should receive a ballot in the mail. Read for more details.