Holiday Office Closure
Salem County Clerk
The County Clerk in the State of New Jersey is a county-wide elected Constitutional Officer. The County Clerk is responsible for the administration of a broad range of services including the filing and recording of all documents affecting real estate ownership and transfer, the processing of US Passport applications, assisting individuals who wish to become a Notary Public, issuance of County ID Cards, filing of Business Trade Names, and the supervision of elections.
Dale A. Cross
Salem County Clerk’s Office
110 Fifth St., Suite 200
Salem, NJ 08079
(856) 935-7510 x8605
See the 2022
County Holiday Schedule
Election PDF Forms & Info
- Voter Registration (pdf)
- Sample Ballots 2022
- Solicitud de Inscripción de Votante (pdf)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application (pdf)
- Solicitud De Boleta Para Votar Por Correo (pdf)
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form (pdf)
- Formulario de Declaración de Afiliación Partidaria (pdf)
- Opt Out Form (pdf)
- Signatures Needed - Independent (excel)
- Independent Petition (pdf)
- School Board Petition (pdf)
News & Events
School Board Petitions are due Monday, July 25th by 4pm to the Salem County Clerk’s Office. Please view post to download Petition PDF.
Local elections are coming up – do you know who’s running in your city or township? We have the sample ballots for our communities for you to view.
Please view post for information on ways to vote, secure dropbox locations and who’s on the ballots.